Monday, November 5, 2012

Kali's First Nutcracker

This is my first year with Toledo Ballet and learning their Nutcracker. I am very excited and thrilled to be a part of this wonderful production.  I really love Nutcracker, the music, and the story of The Nutcracker. 

I have really enjoyed learning the dances such as: Snow, Dew Drop, Flowers, Chocolate, and Flutes.  I think thus far my favorite piece is Waltz of the Flowers;  it’s so pretty and every time I hear it, it puts a smile on face because I love the music and the choreography.

A typical dance rehearsal for Toledo Ballet Nutcracker is very intense.  We have rehearsal 6 days a week and they are usually 3-4 hours long, some days are even longer, but we always have a good time even when we are exhausted
Kali

No comments:

Post a Comment