Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Kali Porteous' Countdown

13 Days and counting, until my first Nutcracker performance with the Toledo Ballet!!  Even though rehearsals have intensified I do not mind as I am filled with anticipation of the big day. Through all these rehearsals friendships have formed and wonderful memories have been made.  Yes, we are very tired during and after each rehearsal, but we still manage to smile and enjoy what we love to do... dance.
Not only am I counting down the days until our first performance, I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of the professionals from Miami City Ballet!!  I know by watching them rehearse and perform I will be motivated to work on my technique and they will keep me inspired to work towards my goal of becoming a professional dancer.
I am truly blessed to be a part of the Toledo Ballet's production of the 72nd Annual Nutcracker.  I hope you enjoy this production as much as I have enjoyed being a part of it!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment